Saturday 27 December 2014

Twinkle&Grace

Hey Guys Twinkle Here xx So Alot Of people Already Know This But For The People Who Dont Know This is for U This Is Mine And Graces Story :D Anway Me And Grace Met On Youtube She Told me her msp so i added her anyway we moved on from msp to skype alot of my videos had grace in them but she didnt like them she told me to delete all mah videos but i never so i never talked to her anyway after about 9 months she contacted me i decided to delete mah videos anyway after that we became friends but there was this girl named trish who tried to hack me alot so me and grace got sick of it.me and grace started sharing a utube and we still do but it wont let us change the name cos i think we changed to much! So Then We Started Uploading videos then grace said lets share a msp so we did then few months after that we made this blog! so this is the story of me and grace! Luv u All Byee xx Twinkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment